Welcome to Bayad by CIS Bayad Center, Inc. (Bayad Center)! Pay bills,send money, earn, manage your lifestyle and many more, all in one super app!
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS (T&Cs) is a contract between you and Bayad Center and applies to your use and access of Bayad and the services associated with it (“Bayad Center Service” or “Bayad Center Services”).
By registering as a user herein, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these T&Cs, as may revised from time to time. If you do not understand or do not wish to be bound by these T&Cs, or any subsequent modification thereof, you should not access or use any portion of the Bayad Center Services.
CBCI may amend or modify these T&Cs from time to time. Any amendment or modification shall be posted herein or by emailing to you the revised T&Cs. The revised version will be effective at the time of posting, unless otherwise stated. By continuing to avail of Bayad Center Services after any change to these T&Cs, you agree to abide by and be bound by those changes.
We may (a) modify or discontinue any portion of the Bayad Center Services; or (b) suspend or terminate your use of and access hereto, at any time, and from time to time, without notice to you in certain and limited circumstances described herein.
You agree that Bayad Center shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of the Bayad Center Services, or suspension or termination of your access hereto except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein.
Under these T&Cs, the terms “Bayad”, “Bayad Center”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to CIS Bayad Center, Inc., together with its employees, directors, affiliates, successor and assigns. Bayad Center is duly registered with and licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) for as an Operator of a Payment System and Remittance and Transfer Company
Definitions appearing in these T&Cs shall have the meanings ascribed to them below. “Bayad ” shall refer to the mobile application solution developed by the CIS Bayad Center. Inc. where you can avail of the Bayad Services.
“Bayad Services” shall refer to functionalities of Bayad that include, but are not limited to, creation of Bayad Wallet, add money to Bayad Wallet, withdraw funds, pay bills, transfer funds, receive funds and other value-added features using Bayad Wallet.
“Bayad Wallet” shall refer to a form of electronic money account thatstores Philippine Peso (Php) value, which resides in the Bayad Center system. It is an account that is linked to your Mobile Identification Number (MIN), and which can be created and used in accordance of the terms herein.
“Bayad Center Online” shall refer to the website with url: www.online.bayad.com where you may avail of Bayad Center Online Services.
“Biller” shall refer to an entity with an arrangement with Bayad Center for the collection of the bills payment of its customers for its services through Bayad or Bayad Online. “Bills payment”, as used herein, shall refer to a payment transaction to a Biller by you through Bayad or Bayad Center Online.
“Bayad Accredited Merchant” shall refer to a merchant entity that accepts payments for its products or service offerings using Bayad or Bayad Center Online.
“Bayad Centers” shall refer to physical outlets and branches of Bayad Center or those of its authorized franchisees and partners that accept Cash-in and Cash-out Bayad Center Transactions, over-the-counter Bills Payment, e-loading and gaming pins, ticketing and booking, and microinsurance.
“Add Money Bayad Center Transaction” shall refer to a transaction where a customer adds funds to his/her Bayad Wallet.
“Cash-Out Bayad Center Transaction” shall refer to the process a transaction where a customer exchanges his/her Bayad wallet credits to physical cash. “Know Your Customer” or “KYC” shall refer to the process of establishing the identity of the customer as required by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), also known as customer verification.
“Short Message Service” or “SMS” shall mean a communications protocol allowing the interchange of short text messages between mobile telephone devices. “Bayad Center Channels” refers to the different payment platforms of Bayad Center that may be accessed by its customers/you for the performance of self-service bills payment using Bayad Online, Bayad and Bayad Center Outlets.
“Payment Method” refers to the payment option chosen by you, be it payment in cash, payment by credit or debit cards, or payment by Bayad Center Wallet or other alternative fund sources. “Credit/Debit Card Mode of Payment” or “Visa/Mastercard Mode of Payment” refers to Bayad and Bayad Online’s ability to accept credit and debit card payments through a third-party Payment Gateway Provider.
“Payment Gateway Provider” refers to an entity that authorizes Credit/Debit Card Mode of Payment or direct payments processing for the Bayad Center App and Bayad Online. “Transaction” refers to any and all transaction wherein you avail of Bayad Services and Bayad Center Online Services.
“Transaction Amount” refers to the amount of money involved in a Transaction but excludes Biller Service Fee and Convenience Fee.
“Biller Service Fee” refers to a service fee imposed by Bayad Center per Transaction, which fee is charged to you on top of the Transaction Amount.
“Convenience Fee” refersto a fixed fee imposed on top of the Transaction Amount, which serves as the fee for using the payment gateway.
1. To be eligible to use Bayad or Bayad Online, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
2. If you are an agent or representative of a business entity, you agree that you are duly authorized by such business entity to access and use Bayad and/or Bayad Online, and can legally bind your principal to these T&Cs and all Transactions conducted under your username and password. Your account that is owned by a business entity may be subject to fees that differ from the fees applicable to personal accounts.
1. When you accept these T&Cs, you are setting up your Bayad account and/or Bayad Center Online account that is associated with your mobile number and e-mail address. Depending on the specific Bayad Service that you are availing, you will be asked to provide information and submit copies of documents such as, but not limited to, your complete name, present and/or permanent address, date and place of birth, nationality, source of funds, photo of yourself, valid government identification card with picture and signature in accordance with the KYC requirements of the BSP.
2. You are responsible for providing accurate account creation/registration information and for keeping your registration information up to date by editing your information on the account settings menu, or notifying CIS Bayad Center, Inc. by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of any changes thereto. In addition, as certain Bayad Services and Bayad Center Online services may become available or be offered only on a selective or promotional basis, supplementary information may be required from your end in order to enable the relevant Bayad Services and Bayad Center Online Services.
3. We may verify your registration information through third-party verification as we may deem necessary. In some cases, we may ask you to provide additional details or information that can aid in verifying your identity.
The Bayad Wallet is a reloadable electronic money instrument. It is not a deposit account and is not covered by the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC). It does not earn interest. However, it is subject to the rules and regulations of the BSP, the Anti-Money Laundering Act (AMLA), as amended, and the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations. The value loaded in your Bayad Wallet may be used to pay for Bayad Services via (a) quick-response or “QR” code scan payment method through Bayad; or (b) inapp payment thru the Bayad Wallet.
The Bayad Wallet may be created only through Bayad.
5.1. You may cash-in Philippine Peso value into your Bayad Wallet through Bayad either through: (a) transfer of a Philippine Peso amount from your qualified bank account to your Bayad Wallet; (b) transfer of a Philippine Peso amount from an eligible debit or credit card linked to your Bayad account; (c) Over-the-Counter cash-in through any of the Bayad Center Outlet/s; (d) Bayad Center automated payment machines, which are self-service kiosks deployed in various locations; or (e) Peer-to-Peer or “P2P” transfer, which allows you to transfer Philippine Peso amount from your Bayad Wallet to another Bayad Wallet; or (f) Bayad Center Corporate Associates.
5.2. You may cash-out Philippine Peso value from your Bayad Wallet through Bayad either through: (a) Over-the-Counter cash-out through any of the Bayad Center Outlet/s; or (b) Bayad Partner Network accredited channels such as, but not limited to, Bancnet, VISA, Mastercard, Pesonet and Instapay.
1. You can make online purchasesfrom a Bayad Accredited Merchant through Bayad Center Online and Bayad Wallet. However, Bayad Center assumes no liability or and accountability for the quality of the product or service of its Bayad Accredited Merchants.
2. Once the payment transaction has been completed through Bayad, transaction will be considered as authorized and you agree to bind yourself with the Bayad Accredited Merchant’s terms of sale such as, but not limited to, how you will receive the goods and/or services that you purchased. Bayad Center assumes no liability or accountability for any undelivered goods and services, defects, damages and after-sales services of such goods and/or services.
3. You shall be fully accountable for payment transactions especially in dealing with a Bayad Accredited Merchant that has a limited refund policy.
4. Bayad Center reserves the right not to process, or to cancel or reverse, any Transaction in its sole discretion, even after funds have been debited from your Bayad Wallet or your debit card , if Bayad Center suspects that the transaction involves (or has a high risk of involvement in) money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any othertype of financial crime; in response to a court order, or other government order.
1. You can make bills payment with Billers using the Bayad Wallet when transacting through the Bayad. Other Payment Options such as payment through eligible credit & debit cards and other payment channels are available in Bayad and Bayad Center Online.
2. Payment of bills does not require a printed receipt from the Biller. For every bill payment Transaction, you shall enter the assigned transaction number and Transaction Amount.
3. Upon submission of bills payment request, you authorize the payment to the chosen Biller and therefore, cannot be disputed by you. The transaction reference number in the SMS and e-mail confirmation shall be your proof of payment to the Biller.
Transaction limits and Bayad Wallet limits may be assigned or changed by Bayad Center at anytime at its option pursuant to applicable laws. Limits are applied on a per customer basis not on a per Bayad Wallet basis. If you have multiple Bayad Wallets under your name, limits shall be shared across all the wallets linked to your Bayad Center Account.
Bayad Center may deactivate any existing feature of Bayad or of Bayad Center Online at any time at its option. On a case to case basis, Bayad Center may opt to suspend or terminate your privilege to use a particular feature, whenever it deems appropriate and necessary, particularly, but not limited to occasions when there are fraudulent transactions. In such cases, Bayad Center may charge a fee for the reactivation of the said feature,subject to other requirements Bayad Center may impose. The approval of any request for reactivation shall be the sole option of Bayad Center.
Bayad Center, at its sole option, shall have the option to run a loyalty/rewards program on the use of Bayad Center Services. Your rights and obligations in a loyalty/rewards program shall be covered by separate terms and conditions.
You agree to pay non-refundable Transaction Fees and other applicable fees and charges applicable to Transactions you transacted via Bayad or Bayad Online, as may be imposed by Bayad Center. The Transaction Fees and other charges, as may be applicable, shall be inclusive of all applicable Philippine taxes and shall be debited from your Bayad Center Wallet or paid up front.
Charging of dormancy maintenance fees shall apply to Bayad Wallets that have not been used for any Transaction at least six (6) months from the date of the last Transaction. Such maintenance fees shall be automatically debited from your Bayad Center Wallet every 30th day of a calendar month. If your Bayad Wallet remains inactive for 6 months with zero balance, it shall be automatically closed.
You have the right to receive an account statement showing your Bayad Center App or Bayad Online account activity or transaction history. You may view your account statement by logging into Bayad or Bayad Center Online account.
Upon your request, Bayad Center may also send a copy of your account statement via email. The mere act of Bayad Center sending you the account statement in the mode and to the address indicated by you shall be deemed you receipt of the same. You may not thereafter raise the defense that you have failed to receive the account statement. Bayad Center shall be held free and harmless from any and all liability should the account statement be read by any person other than you. In all instances, you may inquire about the account statement by contacting the Bayad Center Customer Care.
You shall be responsible for the security of your Bayad or Bayad Center Online account, your Bayad Wallet, your phone’s SIM containing your mobile number and your nominated password. All Transactions made using the Bayad Wallet shall be considered as being made under your authority.
The security and proper care of the registered SIM, as well as the confidentiality of your password shall be your sole responsibility.
In case of loss of your SIM, you shall immediately inform Bayad Center through the Bayad Center Customer Care of such loss within twenty-four (24) hours thereof. You may contact Bayad Center Customer Care at email@example.com or (02) 8672-5777. Suspension of the Bayad Wallet shall be processed only upon proper authentication of your identity and your compliance with other requirements that may be imposed by Bayad Center. All transactions made prior to the report of the loss shall continue to be your liability.
In connection with your use of Bayad Center Services, Bayad and/or Bayad Online, you must not:
1. incorporate any word that is defamatory, obscene or profane, or which violates any trademark, service mark, or other intellectual property rights of any third party, including that of Bayad Center in your Bayad Center account name or your Bayad Center Wallet name;
2. use any trademark, trade name, service mark, or logo in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logo;
3. alter, modify, or cause the alteration or modification, of Bayad or Bayad Online, without prior written consent from Bayad Center;
4. use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any part of the Bayad Center App or Bayad Online, or in any way reproduce or circumvent its structure or presentation, as well as to obtain or attempt to obtain any material, document or information through any means not purposely made available through the Bayad Center Services;
5. gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part or feature of Bayad or Bayad Online or to any other system or network connected with the Bayad or Bayad Online;
6. restrict, prevent or prohibit any other party from using the Bayad Center Services, including but not limited to such actions which may tend to discourage others from using the Bayad Center Services;
7. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of Bayad or Bayad Online , including those that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content, material or information available on or through Bayad or Bayad Online , as well as those that enforce limitations on the use of Bayad or Bayad Online;
8. probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Bayad or Bayad Online or any network connected to it, and not to breach the security or authentication measures on the same;
9. reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any user of or visitor to Bayad or Bayad Online , or any other customer of Bayad Center including any account maintained with the Bayad Center Services not owned by you, to its source;
10. copy or download any material or content from or through Bayad or Bayad Online, unless such copying or downloading is explicitly allowed by a visible manifestation thereof such as a “download” button or a similar link ostensibly displayed;
11. engage or attempt to engage in the use, copying, transmission, broadcast, display, distribution orsale of any of the contents, material or information available on or through the Bayad Center Services, including user comments and the like, other than as expressly permitted herein, or as explicitly indicated in Bayad or Bayad Online , including use thereof for commercial purposes;
12. use any device or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Bayad or Bayad Online or any transaction being conducted using Bayad or Bayad Online, or with any other person’s use of Bayad or Bayad Online ;
13. use Bayad or Bayad Online for any purpose that is illegal, unlawful or prohibited by these T&Cs, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes on the rights of Bayad Center or others; and
14. modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on any content, material or information, either in whole or in part, available on or through Bayad or Bayad Online , unless you have been specifically permitted to do so by Bayad Center or by the owner of that content, material or information in a separate agreement. In connection with your user content, you agree to:
15. to undertake the sole responsibility and hold Bayad Center free of liability to you or to any third party, for any content that you create or information that you upload, transmit, or display while using the Bayad Center App or Bayad Online;
16. to undertake sole responsibility for the consequences of your actions and interactions using the Bayad Center App or Bayad Online, and hereby stipulate admission of liability to Bayad Center for whatever loss or damage that Bayad Center may suffer as a consequence of your use or misuse of the Bayad Center App or Bayad Online;
17. not to share, create, upload, transmit or display using the Bayad Center App or Bayad Online any material, information, or content which is or may be covered by copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, trade name, service mark or any property rights, including privacy and/or publicity rights, unless you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize Bayad Center to use any and/or all content that you create, upload, transmit, or display using the Bayad Center App or Bayad Online;
18. not to use fictitious name and concealing true name for the purpose of concealing crime, evading the execution of a judgment or causing damage;
19. not to share, create, upload, transmit or display any material, information, content which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, threatening, racist, gruesome, offensive to public morals, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any rule, regulation, or law; contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, bots, ransomware, any malware, or any computer program, code, or routine that may or is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; and/or that which promotes or abets piracy; and
20. not to engage in pyramid, ponzi or similar schemes or other damaging schemes in the future; not to start or forward chain letters; and not to conduct or aid in the conduct of surveys, contests, petitions, and the like, using the Bayad Center Services. You represent and warrant that:
21. you own or that you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and to authorize Bayad Center to, subject to applicable laws and regulations, use, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, or transmit over public networks and in various media any and/or all content that you create, upload, transmit, or display using Bayad Center App or Bayad Online, as you hereby authorize and grant Bayad Center perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive right, license, consent and permission to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, or transmit over public networks and in various media any and/or all content which you may create, upload, transmit, or display using the Bayad Center App or Bayad Online, in a manner Bayad Center may deem fit and necessary, including but not limited to making such content available to a third party in compliance with a requirement of law, rule or regulation, or making such content available to any third party, including Bayad Center affiliates and subsidiaries, for its use, reproduction, adaptation, modification, translation, publication, public performance, public display, distribution or transmission; and
22. you agree to hold Bayad Center free from any liability, both under equity and the law, arising or that may arise out of its use of your content or the use of your content by a third party to which Bayad Center made available your content.
1. The Bayad Center Services contains content provided by third parties. You acknowledge and agree that Bayad Center is not responsible or liable for: the availability or accuracy, appropriateness, completeness or non-infringement of such third-party content; or the content, products, or services available on or through third-party services and resources. Unless specified by us, the availability of such third-party services does not imply any endorsement by us of such third-party services or the content, products, or services available therefrom.
2. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the application and the services or in any third-party.
3. Bayad Center makes no representation or warranties whatsoever about the products or services and content of its Billers, Bayad Center Accredited Merchants or any third-party.
Bayad Center reserves its rights to:
1. deny access to and / or discontinue the Bayad Center Services or any component thereof to anyone at any time, temporarily or permanently, without giving any reason and/or prior notice to you. You hereby irrevocably agree, affirm and warrant to hold Bayad Center free from any liability, both under equity and the law, arising or that may arise out of any such denial of access to or the discontinuance of the Bayad Center Services;
2. collect, screen, review, flag, filter, modify, block, refuse or remove any and/or all information provided by any user, explicitly or implicitly to and through the Bayad Center App or Bayad Online. You hereby irrevocably agree, affirm and warrant to hold Bayad Center free from any liability, both under equity and the law, arising or that may arise out of any such collection,screening, review, flagging, filtering, modification, blocking, refusal or removal of any and/or all information provided by any user to and through the thirdparty;
3. enhance, improve, develop and introduce new features and functionalities to the Bayad Center App or Bayad Online at any time and without prior notice. You hereby understand, agree, and affirm that any such enhancement, improvement, development, new feature and/or new functionality to the Bayad Center App or Bayad Online shall form part of the Bayad Center Services and thus shall likewise be covered by these T&aCs;
4. verify, check, cross-refer, validate, and ascertain the veracity and truthfulness of all information supplied by you by acquiring, accessing, retrieving, or otherwise acquiring similar or additional information supplied by you to other third-party service providers, including, but not limited to telecommunications providers, etc.;
5. verify any activity that is done through the Bayad Center Services, especially if it involves compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering Act or with other laws, rules, and regulations.
6. send you or cause to send you service updates and/or messages, including SMS, notifications, email and/or any data message transmission, informing you of enhancements, improvements, developments, features, functionalities, products, promotions, offers, advertisement and/or any other information relative to the Bayad Center Online and Bayad Services; and
7. set limitations to and charge fees and applicable taxes for the use of the Bayad Center Services, at any time and without prior notice.
8. You further understand and agree that Bayad Center reserves the right, at its sole discretion and under no obligation, to change the applicable fees, taxes and charges levied for the use of the Bayad Center Services, at any time and with prior written notice to you.
Bayad Center shall have the right to automatically suspend or block your Bayad Wallet in the event that Bayad Center has reason to believe that such wallet may be used for fraudulent or suspicious transactions or by an unauthorized person. Bayad Center may, but shall not have the obligation, to inform you prior to suspending or blocking your Bayad Center Wallet pursuant to thissection. You acknowledge the authority of Bayad Center to suspend or block your Bayad Wallet and accordingly, you shall hold Bayad Center free and harmless against any and all consequences of such suspension or blocking, or any loss or damage which the you may suffer as a result thereof. Without need to give any reason or notice, and without prejudice to other provisions hereof, Bayad Center has the absolute discretion (a) to refuse to approve any Transaction even if there is sufficient available balance in the Bayad Wallet; (b) to suspend, terminate or cancel your right to use your Bayad Wallet; (c) to increase or decrease the balance limit thereof; and/or (d) to introduce, amend, vary, restrict, terminate or withdraw the benefits, services, facilities and privileges with respect to or in connection with your Bayad Wallet, whether specifically relating to you or generally to all Bayad Center customers or customer segments.
Bayad Center shall keep all its customer files in strictest confidence. By providing information for the purpose of availing a Bayad account and a Bayad Center Online account, you expressly consent to the processing of your supplied customer data, as needed for your Bayad Center transactions. Customer Data are either Personal Information or Non-Personal Information:
a. Personal Data, which may include Sensitive Personal Information, is any information from which the identity of an individual can be reasonably and directly ascertained, or when put together with otherinformation would directly and certainly identify an individual. It also includes, but is not limited to, data that would help us verify [i] youridentity such assuch as name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone/mobile number, email address, governmentidentification number, proof of identification, source of income, employment, and other data points whenever applicable; [ii] the location of your device whether desktop, laptop, or mobile devices whenever you access Bayad or the Bayad Center website; and [iii] the navigation experience when accessing Bayad and the Bayad Center website to see activities done in the channels, the pages visited, and the sequence thereof.
b. Non-Personal Information is any information that does not identify you individually, and includes transactional, statistical, and analytical data, and anonymous and aggregate reports. Bayad Center may also request for your Personal Information from time to time. Should you be unable to supply Bayad Center with the required Personal Information, Bayad Center may be unable to provide you with requested products and services, updates on latest offerings, and you may be unable to participate in events, promotions or other activities. When you use Bayad or accesses the Bayad Center website and electronically communicate with us, depending on Bayad Center Customersettings, Bayad Center may use Bayad Center Customer cookies, web beacons, small data text files or similar technologies to identify your device and record your preferences, with your consent.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, with your expressed consent given in the Privacy Notice page and authorize Bayad Center to store, process, disclose, exchange, and release the said information to its associates, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, employees, agents, lawyers and other consultants, pre-paid/debit/credit bureaus or any such persons as Bayad Center deems necessary to complete your transaction, or as required by law, rule or regulation, which may include if consent is given but not limited to [i] providing you with your chosen Bayad Center products and services, including customer support; [ii] enhancing your customer experience and improve, develop and determine tailored products to meet your preferences and needs; [iii] communicating relevant products and/or advisories to you; [iv] showing you relevant ads on and off our services and measure the effectiveness and reach of ads and service; [v] Abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes; and [vi] processing information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
With your given express consent to and authorize Bayad Center, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or its third party partners contracted by Bayad Center for the purpose of conducting its operations, including but not limited to fraud and risk management, sales and marketing activities, communications relating to their products and/or services, product and system development and innovation, customer experience management and improvement, and market research, to collect and process any and all information related thereto from whatever relevant source such as, but not limited to, Bayad Center and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
With your given express consent to and authorize the release by Bayad Center, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and third party partners, of any and all information required by Bayad Center and its third party partners such as, but not limited to, the following [i] voice calling data records; [ii] SMS sending and receiving records; [iii] Data usage records; [iv] Promo subscription and redemption records; [v] Customer relationship management records; [vi] Pre-paid load balance, top up and usage records; and [vii] Credit information. For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Bayad Center, its affiliates, and its third party subcontractors, may share any and all information relating to Applicant to each other for any legitimate business purpose including, but not limited to, fraud and risk management, sales and marketing activities, communications relating to their products and/or services, product and system development and innovation, customer experience management and improvement, and market research.
The foregoing consents and authorizations shall continue for the duration of this Agreement, or any other transactions, dealings, arrangements and accounts which you may have with, or avail from, Bayad Center.
You may close your account and terminate your relationship with Bayad Center at any time without cost, but you will remain liable for all obligations related to your account even after your account is closed. When you close your account, Bayad Center will cancel any scheduled or incomplete Transaction. If you have funds in your Bayad Wallet, you must withdraw or transfer any funds held in your Bayad Wallet before closing your Bayad or Bayad Online account because closing such account will result in Bayad Center automatically closing your Bayad Wallet.
You will not be allowed to close your Bayad or Bayad Online account in certain cases, such as but not limited to the following:
i. For purposes or in attempt of evading investigation by any authorized government agency;
ii. If you have a pending Transaction or an open dispute or claim on a Transaction; and
iii. If your Bayad Wallet has a negative balance.
You hereby agree that Bayad Center is entitled to terminate your account immediately in the event that you are found to be in breach of any of the terms stipulated in these T&Cs. For the avoidance of doubt, the termination of these T&Cs shall not require Bayad Center to compensate, reimburse or cover any cost incurred by you in the course of you acquiring services from a Merchant or Biller.
Bayad Center makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding any Bayad Center Service. The Bayad Center Services are offered on an “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranties of any kind, other than warranties that are incapable of exclusion, waiver or limitation under the laws applicable hereto. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Bayad Center makes no warranty: (1) as to the content, quality or accuracy of data or information provided by Bayad Center hereunder or received or transmitted using the Bayad Center Services; (2) as to any Biller or Merchant service or product obtained using the Bayad Center Services; (3) that the Bayad Center Services will be uninterrupted or error-free; or (4) that any particular result or information will be obtained.
Bayad Center shall not be liable for any loss, cost, compensation, damage or liability to you or third party arising from, directly or indirectly, or as a result of any or all of the following:
a. refusal of any Biller, Bayad Center Accredited Merchant, bank, financial institution, merchant establishment, payment aggregator and the like to allow, accept or honor payments using Bayad;
b. failure to perform or complete any Transaction due to service/system/ line unavailability;
c. any delay, interruption or termination of a Transaction whether caused by administrative error, technical, mechanical, electrical or electronic fault or difficulty or any other reason or circumstance beyond Bayad Center’s control (including but not limited to acts of God, strike, labor disputes, fire, disturbance, action of government, atmospheric conditions, lightning, interference or damage by third parties or any change in legislation);
d. unauthorized use of a Bayad Wallet;
e. misrepresentation or fraud by or misconduct by you, a Biller, a Bayad Center Accredited Merchant or of any third party; or
f. unauthorized acts or omissions of any Bayad Center employee or agent. In the event of any action that you may file against Bayad Center, you agree that Bayad Center’s liability shall not exceed One Thousand Pesos (PHP 1,000.00) or the amount of the actual, direct and documented damages actually suffered by you, whichever is lower
Venue of allsuits shall either be at Pasig City or at any venue at the exclusive option of Bayad Center and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You agree that no failure or delay by Bayad Center in exercising any right or remedy will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of it will preclude any other or further exercise of any right or remedy hereunder.
Should any part of these T&Cs be declared unconstitutional, illegal, void or unenforceable, the parts not affected shall remain valid and binding.
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of financial consumer protection. Your requests, feedback and customer needs are our priority. If you have any concerns about a procedure or have encountered a problem with our service, you may contact our Bayad
Center Customer Care at +632 8672-5777.